This is Module 3 of PSI Certified program, congrats… you’re over 1/2 way through the course!
In this module we introduce PSI Brand’s POSTMOULD graphics, guide you through the application and further educate you on the purpose of this product.
To complete this module; watch the video, read the resources and answer the multi-choice questions. Once you have submitted your work online, you will instantly see the result. The answers must be 100% correct to move onto the next Module, if not, just try again until you get it right.
Get started by watching the videos Below:
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the submission before. Hence you can not start it again.
Submission is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the submission.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. These graphics are applied…
2. Products surface must be prepared by…
3. What is the ideal range to flame, for pre and post-application, on non-textured MDPE parts?
4. Which of the following statements is correct?
5. It is ok to peel away the clear transfer sheet at which stage?